Monday, September 13, 2010

What week am I on again? I hear a bad memory is another symptom of PCOS.

Since today is Monday I weighed myself this morning and am now 181. I've noticed that I'm not loosing nearly as much as I used to, but that's not really a bad thing. Losing two pounds a week is actually really healthy. I feel like I'm about to plateau. I hope I don't for another monthish because then I think I can combat it with exercise. Right now it's still too hot and too humid, but once fall rolls in I'll actually be in the mood to be outside more than 2 minutes. We plan to start going for nightly walks together along with our other stuff. I'm hoping that change will get me over the wall once I hit it.

And anyway, even if I only lose an average of one pound a week between now and my cruise, I would still be way ahead of schedule. In fact, that would put me right around my goal for May! So I really can't complain much unless I just stop losing at all.

My pants seem a little looser but not as much as I would expect. I wonder if I could be losing boob weight? It's certainly not a bad thing if I am, Lord knows my back could use a break lol. Ideally of course I would be losing both boob and tummy weight though. Think I might take a new picture tomorrow even though I'm one pound early. Would rather do that then take it at a few pounds under.

1 comment:

  1. 2 pounds a week is GREAT lady! Especially with PCOS!! I don't even have PCOS, but my hormones are 18 different kinds of out of whack after endo treatments and IVF... I'm pretty pumped on 1 pound a week now! ;)

    And if you can figure out how to make it come off your boobs... clue me in!

    ReplyDelete