Friday, December 24, 2010

A shopping win

Like I've mentioned on my other blog, I'm on some sort of mailing list for JC Penny. Twice a year or so they send me a coupon for $10 off an item $10 or more. I got one a few weeks ago and decided to use it to get a new pair of jeans for our cruise, since my favorite pair got a hole in them. =(

But i'm proud to say that I was able to get a nice pair of jeans, in size 14! This is the first time I haven't had to get a 16 in quite a while. They're stretchy, so I might have even been able to get a tight 12. However i'm glad I didn't, because after 5 days of ice cream cones and "warm chocolate melting cake", they are a little tighter than when I left lol.

But this just proves that even if I'm not seeing it on the scale, I'm doing better than I was. I've just got to keep working on it.

Me wearing my new jeans, with my husby, at the ruins of Tulum. Not the best picture to see how much I weight though, because of the shirt. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment