Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This is exciting!

So as I said in my last post, I got Taking Charge of Your Fertility for Christmas. I've already read like 4 chapters of it haha. And I've learned a lot! I got set up on the website for the free tracking thing, and inputted the information I could from monthlyinfo.com. I tried to check my cervical fluid and position, but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for yet. I'm hoping they will go into a bit more detail in future chapters, but even if they don't I'm sure I will learn what is normal for me with time. I'm going to probably get my basal thermometer tomorrow.

The only issue is right now I get up at drastically different times and you are supposed to take your temperature near the same time everyday. In the weeks to come that should change though.

No comments:

Post a Comment