Friday, August 13, 2010

I never knew a home, until I found your hands

*This post has nothing to do with my health or PCOS really, I just wanted to get it out and didn't want to resurrect my old blog just for this*

I can't believe in just over a month I will have been married for a year, especially since I wasn't supposed to be married till next month lol. I love my husband, I do. I would not give up being his wife for anything. But I still feel like we missed out to some extent doing things the way we did.

Josh needed surgery. The only way to get insurance was for us to get married. We were already engaged so we figured, why not? But then they fired him two days before his insurance kicked in. Obviously he still needed surgery, so good-bye wedding budget! Now we have no idea when we can actually have our ceremony, actually say the vows we chose for each other, and celebrate our love with our family and friends. One day, I tell myself, one day...

Today I listened to our ceremony music. I knew I shouldn't, but I did anyway. I still love it as much as I did when I picked it out over a year ago. I still love the dress I picked out but never got a chance to try on. I still love everything about it. But I love my husband more and that is what matters.

At least we are finally going to go on our "honeymoon" in December, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment