Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week 3 update

That whole Day *insert number here* thing was getting old. I can remember what week I'm on much better. =)

I actually weighed myself yesterday (Monday) but didn't get a chance to update. Not surprisingly I didn't see much of a loss, only half a pound to be exact. Last week I was pretty bad and ate like half a gallon of ice cream and had pulled pork for three of my meals. I also only rode my bike twice. This weekend I got plenty of unconventional exercise though as we went through pretty much everything we own and rearranged our bedroom. I don't even know how many trash bags of stuff we either threw out or gave away...

According to monthlyinfo.com AF should be coming to visit in 5 or so days. I've been feeling kinda bloated (which would contribute to my lack of weight loss), so we will see if that's PMS or just my body hating me like normal.

I've got a post about how we view food and eating that I'm working on. I hope to finish it this week as school starts on Monday. We aren't quite finished with our room yet though, as as we waiting for some cables to come in that we ordered online.

No comments:

Post a Comment