Thursday, August 19, 2010

That Aunt Flow, she's such a tease!

I lied. AF did not come to visit. She just called to say hello.

I guess it was just some kind of break-through bleeding/spotting. I can't say I'm not disappointed. I was so hopeful that this meant my body was right on track and the medications were working. Of course, it does say that they could take 3-4 months to kick in.

On the bright side I won't have to start school in horrible pain.

Who knew not having your period AND not being pregnant could make someone so depressed?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. I don't know why any of this is so hard? Why can't it just be easy? But there is that, when it happens it will be more special because you understand what it took to get there. But I am in the same boat with you, like so many people and it sucks. http://journeythroughpcosinoneyear.blogspot.com/.

    I look forward to your blog!

    ReplyDelete