Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This is me, as I am.

I don't like having pictures taken of myself. I don't remember the last time I had my picture taken and thought it actually looked good. Hopefully through my doctor's help I'll be able to change that. This is me, as I am. I wish I was smiling in this picture but oh well, what can you do?

As it says in the little about me thingamabob, I've suffered from PCOS my whole post-puberty life. If you don't know what PCOS, perhaps this is the time to look it up. I didn't have the guts to go to the doctor about my problems till I was 19, and since then have been "treating it" with hormonal birth control. This worked okay, it's way better then no treatment at all, but still not up to my standards. With this method PCOS still ruled my life, and I'm determined to put an end to that. So this blog will follow my new plan of using Metformin and how well that works. If it doesn't work, perhaps this blog will then follow my next experiment. Who knows! So wish my luck on my journey to health and happiness. :)

1 comment:

  1. glad I found your blog....I have suffered from PCOS since puberty as well..trying not to let it take over, and I am failing...UGH! Feel free to check out a blog I just started...
    http://lowcarblaunch.blogspot.com/
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete